ETABS Column Design Companion
Retrieves the maximum axial load of each column in tabular format and colour coded grouping. It can also export the forces to AutoCAD and Excel for documentation and further post-processing. The plugin supports the following features:
1. Supports multiple combination selection and get the maximum axial force. Table can be sorted by axial force, column assignment, column ID and governing load combinations.
2. Group columns with color contour to show the range of axial force.
3. Select column/s from the table in the model.
4. Exports table to Microsoft Excel.
5. Exports forces and other information to AutoCAD.
6. Finds selected column in the model from the table.
7. Supports all units.
8. Assign groups to columns with colours.
9. Exporting to AutoCAD with formatted text and colour contours.
10. The plugin has a feature to transfer activations to another computer by deactivating the key which can be done anytime by the user.
Requires 64-bit AutoCAD 2018 to 2020 and ETABS 2016/17/18/19/20.
20200824 - Version 22.214.171.124 - Fixed error handling issues. License key can now be deactivated to use to another PC
20200526 - Version 126.96.36.199 - Implemented one license for all versions of ETABS and AutoCAD
20200303 - Version 188.8.131.52 - Migration of license service
20191214 - Version 184.108.40.206 - Support for AutoCAD2019 and 2020 has been added. New licensing system and options. Added menu bar.
20191007 - Version 220.127.116.11 - Minor bugs fixed
20190813 - Version 0.1.0.0 - Initial release
Instant license delivery.
See Licensing FAQ for more information.
See how it works from the following video.
You might want to learn how to install ETABS plug-in.
Microsoft® Office Excel® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
Excelcrib was founded in November 2017 by Garry, a Microsoft® Office Excel® (MS Excel) enthusiast with background in engineering. He's been using MS Excel for more than 15 years in practice with specialty in VBA.