External links for more downloads
1. CSI ETABS - Software package for the structural analysis and design of buildings
2. CSI SAP2000 - Software package for the structural analysis and design of general structures
3. CSI SAFE - Tool for designing concrete floor and foundation systems
4. StructurePoint spColumn - Tool to design and investigate of columns, shear walls, bridge piers as well as typical framing elements in buildings and other structures
5. Prokon - Suite for structural analysis, design and detailing
6. Structural Design Tools - Page dedicated for structural engineering tools and plug-ins
CAD and BIM
1. Rhinoceros 3D - 3D modeler used to create, edit, analyze, render, animate, and translate nurbs curves, surfaces, and solids, point clouds, and polygon.
2. AutoCAD - Computer-aided design software that architects, engineers, and construction professionals rely on to create precise 2D and 3D drawings.
3. Revit - Software to produce consistent, coordinated, and complete model-based building designs and documentation